LET ME REST IN PEACE

#Poemonlife #condolence #RIP

The day I came into this world,
There was bliss all around.
It was elation  for the baby ,
A lively toy of seven  pound.

Both are the truth of life,
The birth’s glee ,and death’s  mourn.
My death started chasing me,
At the moment I was born.

Life and death are eternal,
Both are not an epiphany.
When loved ones are leaving us,
we reckon all this as tyranny.

Don’t blame the god ever ,
Don’t cry for my demise.
We all are like the sun ,
As it sets and then rise.

Don’t waste your tears on me,
As I am on a new voyage.
Flying freely like the birds,
After breaking this old cage.

Please accept my apologies for,
I did  knowingly - unknowingly.
It will make me content enough
and will fulfill me amply.
  
I don’t remember the smiling faces
When I was a neonate.
I shall bid you all adieu ,
Keep smiling as your trait.

We know that life on earth,
Is always on the lease.
After a life  long journey,
                                       I am going to  rest in peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andhvishwas ek kahani Part-4 [Story in Hindi]

सोने की चिड़िया- भाग-१

फ़रेब